Friday, January 20, 2017

Shoppe Update


Hey guys! Just popping in today to share my second update for In a Creative Bubble this month. There are four new journaling card sets and coordinating digital stamps :) You can find them all over here! I'll also be retiring some old sets from the store to make room for new things - you can find all the sets that will be retired in the Last Chance section. I want to give you plenty of heads up so they won't be gone until the end of February! I'll be sure to post a reminder closer to that date as well.

Anyway, here's what's new with this update:

Ordinary Day Journaling Cards
Not every day has to be extraordinary, and the beauty of Project Life/pocket page scrapbooking is that you can document all the little slices of life, whether the be mundane or silly or just a small moment in time. This set was designed with that in mind...just some cards to help you remember the simple, ordinary moments.


Ordinary Day Digital Stamps


Playlist Journaling Cards
These cards are perfect for documenting all the things you're listening to, whether it's that fantastic concert you went to, a great podcast episode that resonated with you, or a new album your favorite band just released that you've got on loop. For me, I've been listening to "How Far I'll Go" from the Moana soundtrack!


Playlist Digital Stamps


Watch List Journaling Cards
If you're looking to document the movies and TV shows you're watching right now, I've got you covered as well! These cards have plenty of room for you to jot down your thoughts on that awesome movie you just watched or the show you're currently obsessed with. This topic is one of my favorite things to include in my PL, so I thought these cards may be useful for some of you guys as well!


Watch List Digital Stamps


Heart Eyes Journaling Cards
With Valentine's Day around the corner, I'm releasing this new set of love-themed cards that can be used for both documenting your loved ones and the things or moments you love. Tryin' to keep it versatile! My personal favorite card from this set is the pink 'love is all you need' one - I already printed out a second copy :)


Heart Eyes Digital Stamps


And that's all I've got this month! Thanks for your continued support and I can't wait to see what you make with these new products :) Happy weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment