Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sale


Hi everyone! I hope you all in the US had a lovely Thanksgiving. In celebration of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, I'm running a four day site-wide sale at In a Creative Bubble. Use the code THANKFUL2017 for 15% off your entire order.

Just wanted to say I'm incredibly thankful for all your support of me and my work and my small shop. It totally makes my day when I see how you use my products in your own creations or when I get messages about how my design style works perfectly with a project you had in mind. Thank you so much for your continued encouragement and kind words! They truly mean a lot to me :)

 I hope you enjoy the sale and happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love all your products! Thank you for sharing your creative genius with us and I hope you continue on designing these great gems for us!

    ReplyDelete