Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Shop Update


Happy new year, everyone! I'm starting the year off with a small shop update at In a Creative Bubble. There are four new journal card sets and two coordinating digital stamp sets to help you document the year's moments and memories. Find them in the new section of the store. Here's a look at what's new:

Hello 2018 Journaling Cards
Cheers to the new year :) I always like beginning the year with a new set of cards! I decided to stick with black and white for this set because I think this makes the cards really versatile. Several of them can be used for documenting things aside from the new year as well.


Best of Times Journaling Cards
I've been getting requests for new 'year in review' cards, so I redesigned this set again (the topics are similar to last year's cards). You can find last year's set here, and the previous year's 4x4 designs here. I love using these types of cards to sum up the year and highlight some of my favorite moments and memories. I blogged about my year end spread last year, so you can get an idea of how I use them. Decided to use a black and white color scheme again for ultimate versatility!


Everyday Moments Journaling Cards
This new set of everyday themed cards is bright and bold, with lots of fun type and clean designs. I'm excited to use these in my Project Life album!


Everyday Moments Digital Stamps


Keep Going Journaling Cards
A lot of people look for cards to help document real life/not-so-perfect/tough moments, and this is my interpretation of that theme. I decided to choose a bright color scheme with a kind of positive spin as a gentle reminder to keep going - you can get through life's challenges, one day at a time. I hope you like them!


Keep Going Digital Stamps



That's a wrap for the first update of 2018! Honestly, I'm incredibly behind on Project Life and I've still got to figure out a plan to tackle last year's album. More on that later, hopefully. Thank you for looking and as always, thank you for your support! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment