It may have taken me halfway into 2017 to actually complete the previous year's Project Life album, but I'm celebrating the fact that it's 100% finished and sitting on my bookshelf with my other albums!
Since I had one spot left at the back of my book for a final 12x12 spread, I decided to do a quick year in review page using my In Review cards. Here's a look at the entire page:
I managed to include lots of photos from throughout the year but still keep the page looking simple and clean by using the black and white cards. Some details to note:
- I chose one photo of myself and printed it at 3x4, then added '2016' using white chipboard Thickers.
- For the other photos, I used Photoshop to combine four mini photos on a 3x4 canvas. They include a mishmash of photos taken throughout the year.
- I alternated my photos with the b&w cards so that the design of the page would be cohesive and clean. I really like how that turned out.
- As mentioned, the cards are from this set in my shop. I normally handwrite my journaling, but this time, I decided to type on the cards before printing them. I used Remington Noiseless at 8pt.
- I added some minimal embellishing to complete the spread. There are a few word phrases and chipboard stickers from past Studio Calico kits. I also stamped Christine Herrin's stamps on a few of the cards with Color Theory gray area ink.
And that's a wrap! Right now, I'm taking a break from PL to focus my crafting time on my growing list of mini albums I want to make. What are you working on? :)