Friday, March 17, 2017

Shoppe Update


I've updated the shoppe with the first release for March, and it was inspired by our (slow) shift to warmer temperatures and springtime! There are ten new sets in total - five sets of printable cards and five sets of digital stamps. Find them all over here, or stick around this post as I share my thoughts about each theme/set. Also, I moved some things over to the Last Chance category to make room for new things - these items will be retired on April 21st.

Here's what is new this month:

Bloom & Grow Journaling Cards
This set is loosely inspired by springtime and focuses on an outdoor/gardening theme. I chose a bright and fresh color scheme and there are bits of my illustrations and handlettering mixed in with some clean designs!


Bloom & Grow Digital Stamps


Coffee Break Journaling Cards
A coffee-inspired theme has been on my list for a while now, and I'm glad I finally completed this set! I decided to keep everything black and white so that the designs would be versatile enough to work with any of your photos. One of my favourite cards is the coffee list; I think it would be fun to use it as a filler card and to add a pop of color by highlighting what kind of drink you got (with either watercolors or a highlighter)!


Coffee Break Digital Stamps


Happenings Journaling Cards
This set features an everyday theme to help you document ordinary happenings in your life. I tend to need and use a lot of these kinds of cards in my own albums, so I hope you find them useful as well. As always, I like sticking with bright colors and clean fonts!


Happenings Digital Stamps


Spring Break Journaling Cards
I'm sure a lot of us have got spring break on our minds! I think the public schools are already out where I live, so that means lots of rest and relaxation time. This set can be used for documenting those fun holiday getaways or simple staycations at home!


Spring Break Digital Stamps


Arizona Journaling Cards
Last of all, I've got a new destination theme to add to my store - Arizona. This set was inspired by my trip to AZ last year, and I was blown away by all the beautiful places we saw during our drives around the state. It definitely exceeded my expectations and it was such a memorable trip!


Arizona Digital Stamps



That's all from me, for now. Hope you find something at In a Creative Bubble that interests you! Thank you for your continued support and happy weekend! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous release! I love, love, love the coffee set and I'm super happy to see an Arizona set - that's our trip next year and these will be perfect for my travel journal!

    ReplyDelete