Monday, April 24, 2017

Shoppe Update


It's been a while since I've updated, but I'm popping in real quick to share the latest update at In a Creative Bubble!  Since I only have one release for April, this one is a little bit bigger with seven new journaling card sets and six digital stamp sets. As always, you can find them all here, or you can continue reading to see what's new this month.

High Five Journaling Cards
Starting this month with a fun and bold set of everyday themed cards! You can use these to document any sort of fun accomplishments and happy moments in your life.


High Five Digital Stamps


Fave Journaling Cards
I love including my current favourites in my Project Life album, so I designed a set of cards around that theme. Since I know there are two ways to spell favorite/favourite, I made sure to include alternative cards for those who prefer to spell the word with the 'u' :)


Fave Digital Stamps
The digital stamps also have both versions of the word 'favorite' and 'favourite' included!


Workout Journaling Cards
This theme was a much requested one on my list, and I'm glad I finally completed it! This set is all about documenting your fitness goals, your workout routine, and your health and exercise habits. The positive, motivational sayings will hopefully be of much use to you in your own albums.


Workout Stamp Brushes


9 to 5 Journaling Cards
This office themed set of cards has a softer color palette and can be used to document those ordinary (or extraordinary!) days at work. I love that Project Life is all encompassing - the goal is to documenting both the simple and the special moments in life to create an overall look at life at this moment. So I encourage you to take the opportunity to capture and record glimpses of your regular work days, even if they may seem mundane or boring to you.


9 to 5 Digital Stamps


Grid Journaling Cards
When my photos for a pocket page spread seem very busy, I tend to look for b-sides and grid patterned cards to use on my layout. That's why I thought to design a minimalist and versatile set of classic grid cards. These can be used for journaling (lots of space for that!) or to incorporate some 'white space' on a pocket page spread, helping to add some 'breathing room'!


Fairy Tale Journaling Cards
This set was inspired by those magical moments at Disneyland! I had so much fun illustrating the castle and thinking of ideas and designs for this dreamy set of cards. Though I haven't been to Disney in years, I plan on using some of these cards for other stories - like a visit to a European castle or a magical experience at a Yayoi Kusama installation.


Fairy Tale Digital Stamps


Las Vegas Journaling Cards
The next destination I'm adding to my shoppe is Las Vegas. I had so many ideas for this (dice! poker chips! playing cards! shows!) and it took a while, but I ended up narrowing down my designs to this set of ten. I'm really happy with how they turned out and I hope you like them too!


Las Vegas Digital Stamps


That's a wrap for this month's shoppe update! One last note - I moved a couple of things over to the Last Chance category...these items will be retired at the end of May. Thanks for taking a look and I'd love it if you tag me @inacreativebubble and hashtag #inacreativebubble when you use my designs on your projects :) Hope you had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Well this is a super timely (and fabulous!) release - I'm currently planning a trip to the West Coast that starts in Las Vegas and ends in Disneyland! Love the simple grid cards too! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new travel cards! I have to give them a try when I come back from my trip to Osaka next week. I'm most excited about the prompt cards. :) Your mini albums have inspired me to work on mine. I noticed that you use 6x8 albums for your trips. Where do you get the albums? I'm in BC as well, and find that Michael's album selection is just not cutting it. I mainly use 12x12 for general scrapbooking, but I'm thinking the smaller ones may be more doable for mini trips. Thanks Geralyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally get them at Michael's, but I haven't been in ages and haven't seen the recent selection. I also buy them from Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, or Simonsaysstamp.com online. Hope that helps!

      Delete