Friday, May 26, 2017

Shoppe Update


Hello, hello! I'm back this month with the second release for May, which is a spin-off of the new Travelogue collection. With the warmer weather these days and some thoughts on different types of summer adventures people enjoy, I decided to focus on a few types of destinations: days at the beach, outdoor explorations, and adventures in the city! There's also a new travel set with this release :) Find everything that's new over here, or stick around as I introduce the new sets. Just a friendly reminder, the products that are in the Last Chance category are being retired at the end of this month, so be sure to check those out before then. Ok, PSA over!

In the City Journaling Cards
I'm a city girl at heart and I just came back from exploring some big cities in Asia, so I was definitely inspired by my travels when designing this set. I knew I wanted to include some cityscape cards, but surprisingly, what turned out to be my personal favourite card was the subway map! The writing is too small to see in the preview, but instead of writing real destinations, I labelled the 'stops' with travel-themed phrases like journey, adventure, and wander :)


In the City Digital Stamps


The Great Outdoors Journaling Cards
When summer comes around, the locals in my city all love to hit the trails and go on hikes. We certainly have beautiful views of the mountains and oceans here! While I can't say I'm much of an outdoorsy person myself, I do enjoy nature and the fresh air, hehe. This set of cards feature lots of fun and versatile designs for your outdoor explorations. There's a mix of illustrations (like the bear and the map) and clean and simple designs (like the circle badge). Hope you like them!


The Great Outdoors Digital Stamps


Beach Vibes Journaling Cards
Dreams of relaxing days at the beach were the inspiration behind this fun set of beach themed cards. Lots of little illustrations and clean designs again! I always love mixing it up and including both :)


Beach Vibes Digital Stamps


Canada Journaling Cards
Finally, a much requested destination - Canada! I may focus on Canadian cities in the future (like the YVR cards), but with Canada Day coming up, I thought it was time to design some Canadian themed cards. You'll also find a bonus card in this set to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday! :)


Canada Digital Stamps


That's a wrap for this month's updates! Hope you find something to help you document your summer adventures :) Have a great weekend, everyone! xo.

2 comments: