Friday, July 28, 2017

Shoppe Update


Happy Friday everyone! I'm back with the second In a Creative Bubble release for July. This time around, there are four new journaling card sets and three coordinating digital stamp sets. Check them all out over here.

Bibliophile Journaling Cards
I'm starting off with my favorite set this month, this book-themed card set! I've designed reading/book themed cards before (Reading Log and Bookworm are still available in the store), but this new set is a better reflection of my current design style - cute illustrations, clean graphics, and a little bit of hand lettering :)


Bibliophile Digital Stamps


Day by Day Journaling Cards
I envisioned these cards to be a fun set to use when documenting your everyday life or when working on a project like Week in the Life or Day in the Life (à la Ali Edwards). I really wanted to play with type and find ways to make the letters/design interesting and unique. The 'weekend' card and the 'happy little moments' card are my favorites from this set!


Day by Day Digital Stamps


Theme Park Journaling Cards
I may not be the biggest thrill seeker (roller coasters kind of terrify me), but I do enjoy a good ride! Though I named this set 'theme park', I think these would work well for any sort of amusement park or county fair. I plan on using them for my last trip to Universal Studios :)


Theme Park Digital Stamps


Recorded Journaling Cards No.6
It's been a while since I made a new set of cards for my Recorded series, but here they are! While these cards may be a tad different from the previous sets in the series (no black border around each card being the main difference), I stuck with the black and white color scheme and the everyday theme. New, versatile b&w cards are always a winner in my book. Hope you like them as much as I do!


That's it for this month's updates. Just another reminder that the Last Chance products will be retired at the end of August and I update frequently on Instagram! Hope you all have a great weekend :) xo.

2 comments: