Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Summer Sale!


Summer has just flown by this year! I didn't do a ton of things this summer, but it's just been nice to be at home, chilling and hanging out with family and friends. I figured one last hurrah for summer was necessary, so I'm having a storewide sale at In a Creative Bubble to celebrate summer and all the good things it encompasses :) Use the code SUMMER2017 for 15% off your entire order, from now until Sunday evening.

This would be a good time to pick up my favourite travel collection, or anything in the Last Chance category before these products are retired at the end of August. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Perfect timing! I just got back from a 2-week road trip. Your travel collection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and your products. I love the travel collection. Will there be another sale this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyber Monday will probably be the last sale of the year :)

      Delete