Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Shoppe Update


Hey everyone! I'm here today to share the August update at In a Creative Bubble. This month, there are four new journaling card sets and four coordinating digital stamp sets. You can find them here :)

Sail Away Journaling Cards
This here is my favourite set of cards this month! I had lots of fun envisioning designs that would be fitting for sailing adventures, cruise vacations, and any sort of boat ride. I haven't been on a cruise in a long time, but I have gone on a few ferry rides recently so I plan on documenting those little trips with these cards :)


Sail Away Digital Stamps


Me Time Journaling Cards
I think it's incredibly important for people to have personal time to simply relax, focus on their own interests, and practice self-care. I hope you find this set of cards useful in documenting your own life and your personal stories, because they definitely matter! Design-wise, I wanted these cards to be clean and graphic, with lots of room to journal. I'm really happy with how they turned out!


Me Time Digital Stamps


Go Journaling Cards
Yup, another set of travel themed cards! I had a couple of phrases in mind that I wanted to see on journaling cards, so I designed these cards. I also challenged myself to use a color scheme I don't normally use (a purple-y card is definitely rare for me!), and overall, I'm pretty satisfied. I already used some of these cards in my most recent travel mini-book :)


Go Digital Stamps


Seoul Journaling Cards
Finally, the newest destination that I'm adding to my store is Seoul, South Korea! I originally began designing Seoul-themed cards to use in my own travel mini-book, and I decided to expand the set to release in my store. You'll notice a bit of hangul on the sets - just some basic vocab :) On the green heart card I added "(사랑해)" [saranghae] which means "I love you". The red card says "안녕" [annyeong] which has multiple meanings, but is commonly used as an informal way to say "hello" or "goodbye". These cards have been so easy to use in my travel mini...I'll try and share some pages soon!


Seoul Digital Stamps


A quick reminder that there are several products in the Last Chance category of the store that will be retired at the end of August. I also update frequently on Instagram with inspiration on using In a Creative Bubble products...feel free to tag me @inacreativebubble / hashtag #inacreativebubble so I can see how you use them too :) Thank you for your continued support and I hope you're enjoying your summer! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Another great release! I love that you included some of the local language on the Seoul cards!

    ReplyDelete