Friday, April 13, 2012

SC Blog Blitz WINNER & more...

First up, the randomly chosen winner of Studio Calico's Take Note collection pack is Kat. Kat, congratulations! Please send me an email at inacreativebubble(AT)gmail.com with your address so I can pass it on to SC headquarters!

my fave is actually the take note collection! its so fun. i have a slight addiction to office supplies...and this collection definitely feeds that addiciton :)
----------
I've been squeezing in some time to design some new journaling cards for my shoppe and have two new sets finished ;) I'm shooting to do another release of five sets in mid-late May, but we'll see. It's kind crazy right now with school exams and work and other obligations. Here is a sneak of one new set though. After designing it, I wanted to print it out right away to see how the colors would look in real life, haha. Like what you see? :)
Also, if you head over to my friend Lisa's blog today, you can see in her latest PL post how she used some cards from the Sunshine set and Everyday no.1 set. She is also hosting a giveaway for the Sunshine set, so don't forget to leave a comment on her blog! 
----------
I've been emailing with Celine about her incredibly awesome Get Messy class and you guys, her mini album. her techniques. SO AWESOME. There is still time to sign up! I'll be putting together my own kit soon...I kind of wish I didn't have to sleep so I have enough time to get everything I need to get done, done. Gah. Anyways, the beautiful class kit she put together is still available, and if you need a little push to shop, there's a discount code over at SC's facebook page in celebration of 9000 FB 'likes' :)

Okay, going back to paper writing now. Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the plaid - those cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are some sweet cards! I so want to get into Celine's class but my DARN super tight budget isn't letting me so I am super sad but I'll be living through the galleries & hoping I'll get ideas from all the inspiration I KNOW Celine's class is going to bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sneak peek! When will that collection be available? I think your project life cards are the cutest ones out there right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm shooting for mid-May, but that's tentative right now.

      Delete