Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shoppe Update

Just a small update in the shoppe today!

Thankful Journaling Cards
I had Thanksgiving on my mind when I was working on this set, especially with the Canadian Thanksgiving happening earlier this month and the upcoming American Thanksgiving next month. Even though these are 'thanksgiving' themed, I hope you find this set versatile enough that even if you may not have a Thanksgiving holiday in your country, you can use these cards to document any everyday moments you are thankful for.

Family Journaling Cards
I've been wanting to make a family themed set for a while now but the last time I attempted it, it didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. I ended up putting that idea on the backburner for a while. Eventually, I came back and reworked the ideas and designs and finished up a set that may just be one of my favorite sets ever :) Love it when that happens.

Hope you like them! Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments: