Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shoppe Update | August Release

ETA: Some people were encountering the problem that I don't ship outside of Canada/to your country. Thank you for letting me know! I've fixed the settings and it should work now and you can check out. These items ship everywhere. Sorry for the inconvenience!


Somehow, even though I attempt to make plans to design new printables for my shoppe, the plans & actually doing them always get pushed back. I guess I need to work on time management! But I'm happy I finally finished up this round of printables over the weekend and they're now ready for you guys :)

Five new printable card sets are now available in my shoppe! There's a new set of polaroid cards (I had so much fun designing and choosing colors for them) and four new sets of journaling cards. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be my new Hashtag journaling cards. The icons on the #onmydesk card are super cute and I love how they look clustered at the top.

Anyway, thanks for visiting and hope you find something that catches your eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment