Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shoppe Update: September Release

The newest printables have now been added to my shoppe! As I mentioned yesterday, there are two themes - school and fall. These were so much fun to design. I'm happy that I decided to go with a softer color palette for the fall printables this time around, and that the fall and school printables complement each other.

You can shop the new sets individually here, or if you love them all, I've set up a bundle here. The bundle has a little discount off retail price as well as two bonus journaling cards :)

One last thing, I need to do some housekeeping in my shoppe to make room for new products, so I'll be retiring some older sets soon. The ones that will be retired can be found in the last chance section of my shoppe. As always, thank you so much for your support! Hope you like the new printables!

No comments:

Post a Comment