Thursday, January 2, 2014

Studio Calico // Life | Scripted

I've been a big fan of Kal Barteski for years now. I love reading her blog and she is an amazingly talented artist. Her signature brush script is bold and beautiful. I find her so inspiring and I'm really happy to see all the collaborations she has done with Studio Calico in the past year - from journaling cards to stamps to letterpress plates. The newest collaboration news went live right at the beginning of the year and I'm incredibly excited that Kal will be teaching the newest SC class, Life | Scripted!

The class is all about brush script - something I've been interested in for a while now. I can't wait to learn techniques from her and incorporate my own lettering and script on my layouts. Here's a sneak video about the class:


I could go on and on but it's probably easier for you to find out more about the class over here. Hope you'll join us in the classroom! I'm so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment