Monday, March 31, 2014

Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook Class!

You can imagine my excitement when I heard that Kelly Purkey is back at Studio Calico to teach another installation of her Sketchbook class! I've taken her past classes, and the newest installation is sure to be a hit. Love KP, both as a scrapbooker (so.much.talent + inspiration) and as a friend :) I'm so happy to be contributing to this class as well!

If you register for the class early enough, you'll also receive this awesome stamp set that Kelly designed, while supplies last. It will ship free worldwide!
There are also digital cut-files and printables included with the purchase of Sketchbook. I was stoked to be asked to design these for the class, and I hope you like them :)

Kelly has also designed a really fun line-up of coordinating class supplies and SC is offering a 10% discount on the supplies for the first week when you enroll in the class. Simply put the class in your shopping cart and shop the class supplies, then enter the code SKETCHBOOK10 at checkout to get the 10%.

I was tempted by them all, but ended up choosing the badges, journaling cards, and skyscraper die :) What did you buy? Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment