Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mama Elephant Cards

Admittedly, I don't make cards that often. I bet I have enough supplies to make hundreds of them, but most of my crafting time and supplies is spent on layouts, mini-books and Project Life. When the occasion arises for cards though, I love trying my hand at cardmaking and getting my hands inky. I'm a pretty clean and simple cardmaker and stamps are a staple product for me, so I'm blessed to be on the Mama Elephant design team. They make really versatile, trendy and great quality stamps, and have expanded their collection to include ink pads and dies.

These are two cards I made recently for Mama Elephant. Love their newest stamp sets!

This one features the new Just Hatched stamp set, which has the cutest little animal illustrations and an assortment of handy baby sentiments.

I often need birthday cards, so I really like the new Make a Wish stamp set and I can see myself using it a lot. I paired the beautiful handlettered sentiment from that set with the lovely florals from Water Blooms!

So, that's all from me today. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment