Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LETTERPRESS 2.0


I'm SO excited to announce that I'll be teaching the new LETTERPRESS 2.0 workshop at Studio Calico! Letterpress is a centuries old technique that can now be done at home with a manual die-cut machine and the Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress platform. More info about the workshop here:
Join Geralyn Sy for Letterpress 2.0. This new workshop will give you an in depth look at how Geralyn incorporates Letterpress into her creative process, and show you five fun techniques for printing with Studio Calico letterpress plates for your layouts, cards and pocket pages.
Don't worry if you missed the first Letterpress class! You can get access to the first Letterpress class and my workshop through the Letterpress Bundle With this bundle, you'll receive access to Letterpress 2.0 AND our introductory Letterpress class with Tina Aszmus from September 2013. The introductory class includes 8 full tutorials, 6 videos and 30 great projects to get you started & is available only through the bundle purchase.
Plus there's a special PROMO for purchasing this class and the letterpress supplies!
This is the perfect time to pick up the letterpress platform bundle if you don't have it already. You can also stock up on the awesome, super thick letterpress paper and inks, and don't forget Studio Calico's letterpress plates!   
Along with the introduction of this workshop, SC has released lots of new letterpress plates. I'm always thankful for the opportunity to design products for SC, and this is my first time designing letterpress plates! So happy with them :) These are the ones I designed:
And you can see all the letterpress plate designs here. 
Of course, what's a class without digital files? I had fun choosing the color combination and designing printables and cut files for this class as well:
I really hope you join me for this workshop! :)

PS. On an unrelated note, there is an awesome new NSD stamp set in the SC shop too! Lots of good things to start off this month :)

2 comments:

  1. well, I couldn't say no, ha ha! Signed up. I already have the letterpress platform and took the first class last year. This will be fun! Unfortunately, just as I was about to put the Adventure letterpress set (which is AMAZING!) into my cart this morning, it changed from "unavailable" to "notify me". Sniff. I did buy some of the other new plates though! Excited for this to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you've signed up! The Adventure letterpress plate will be restocked, so be on the lookout! Hope you clicked Notify Me so you'll be the first to know! :)

      Delete