Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tutorial Round-up!

I've had a couple of tutorials go up around the web that I never posted about here, so I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate all that info with a random little entry.

First up, I have some Mama Elephant cards. I really love their creative stamps and dies, so it was a lot of fun to put these together and step out of my CAS comfort zone by creating more detailed cards. You can find my how-to post for the left card over here, and my how-to post for the right card over here.


I also made another layout with Studio Calico's Penny Arcade scrapbook kit. That handlettered cities paper in this kit is definitely one of my all-time favorite patterned papers! I highlighted the cities I've visited with some watercolors and I kept it simple so that the paper would stand out. You can download the start-to-finish PDF tutorial on this layout over here.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I love your work and also the beautiful pictures you made during your trips!!

    ReplyDelete