Wednesday, November 12, 2014

SC Classes // Mini-book Workshop, Gratitude Documented & 25 Days!

Lots of fun classes in store over at Studio Calico! I just wanted to give you all a heads up on what's new in case you missed it:

First up is a mini-book workshop with Celine Navarro! Celine is the queen of mixed media and through this workshop, you'll learn so many fun techniques to incorporate into a beautiful mini-book. Just the sneak of her mini makes me excited - love the ombre and the texture of the fabric! Celine is using the Concord add-on kit for her mini (and it's still available), but of course, feel free to dig into your own stash. Find out more about this class over here.

Shanna is one of the sweetest people I know and she is the perfect person to teach this next class at SC, Gratitude Documented. In this class, Shanna will guide you through prompts and videos so that you can reflect on this season and record the little moments and things in life that you're grateful for. Learn more about the class over here.

Finally, this is a class that I look forward to every year - 25 Days! Stephanie Bryan is taking the lead with this one, and if you're looking for December Daily inspiration and motivation, this is the class for you. I love following along and seeing how foundation pages get turned into pages of beautiful holiday memories. They often inspire my own DD as well and spark some ideas on other stories I want to document during the Christmas season! I can't wait for this class to start. You can find out more about it here

Are there any classes that have caught your eye? Hope to see you in one of them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just followed a link from Pinterest to your blog while searching for December Daily ideas. It took me to your 2012 Holiday/Winter Collection, but when I clicked on the links to the store, I see that it's no longer listed for sale. Do you still offer it by any chance? The colors are really perfect for the album I'm planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Shoot me an email at inacreativebubble(at)gmail.com or use this contact form over here: http://creativebubble.bigcartel.com/contact and I'll see what I can do :)

      Delete