Friday, November 21, 2014

Shoppe Update: Be Merry Collection

Hi everyone! I posting real quick to let you know I have four new digital holiday products in my shoppe. I'm venturing into somewhat new territory for me by expanding the digital offerings to include cut files, digital stamps brushes, and photo templates! Hope you like them :) Check out all the holiday products over here, or stay a bit longer to read my ramblings, ha.

Here's what you'll find in my shoppe:

Be Merry Journaling Cards
I've released a lot of journaling cards already, but I know some people prefer a classic black and white color scheme so I came up with this set! It would look beautiful paired with red, green or gold.

Be Merry Photo Templates
Twelve fully customizable digital photo templates (as layered PSDs), perfect for your holiday scrapping. This set was a labor of love since I first handwrote the lettering with a brush, then digitized the words, and finally conceptualized the templates. Hope you like them!

Be Merry Digital Stamp Brushes
You all know how much I love stamps, so it was a pleasure to design some digital stamps for my holiday collection. This set comes with both individual .pngs + an .abr brush file. The little ampersand, diamond, 2014, and asterisk all fit inside the circle outline stamps, and the deer may be my favorite! You'll also find some of my handlettering again.

Finally, some cut files that would be perfect as a filler page or divider in your December Daily or PL album! There are six designs, but I've sized them to be both 4x6 and 6x8 so you have some different options to choose from. They are .pngs + .svgs - super simple to use with your diecut machines.

That's all from me this holiday season. Hope you find something you like in my shoppe! I'll be using these products for my own December Daily, so hopefully I'll get around to sharing some inspiration here and there. If you use any of my products, please send me a link or tag me on instagram (@gjoysy / #inacreativebubble). I would love to see! Thank you so much and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful new products! I'm not a digital scrapbooking girl, but these are great!

    ReplyDelete