Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Studio Calico Class // Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook!


I am so excited to be a contributor to Kelly Purkey's new Sketchbook class, which is back for another round at Studio Calico!  I've taken her previous Sketchbook classes, and the sketches are incredibly versatile and the class projects are great examples of how these sketches can be altered and stretched to new heights. I've already gotten my assignments for this class and the sketches look great. I will share sneaks of my projects on instagram later this month!

Here's the description for the class:
Kelly Purkey's awesome Sketchbook class returns to the Calico Classroom with all new original ideas for creative inspiration! In this essential class, you'll fill your sketchbook with 8 original sketches, 50 all new projects including layouts, cards, mini books, and more, and 50 additional sketches based on the projects so you can revisit them again and again.

I love the class stamp set so much. How fun is that alpha?! So perfect for scrapbooking and a great size for Project Life as well.
Class enrollment also includes digital printables and cut files, which I was happy to get the chance to design :) The color scheme of the printables matches the class supplies (and washi strips!) that are new to the SC shop.

You can find out more about the class over here! Hope to see you in the classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment