Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Studio Calico Classes!

DAY BY DAY | DIGI TIME

I can't think of a better teacher for a class focusing on using digital techniques in Project Life than Peppermint Granberg. She's the designer behind One Little Bird, a brand that I truly admire and whose Project Life style I personally love.  This class is perfect for those who want to learn more about using digital supplies for a hybrid approach to PL. I know I'll definitely pick up some tips and tricks from her lessons!

There's also the option to purchase the Day by Day Workshop bundle, which gives you access to three other Project Life focused workshops. You'll have immediate access to two workshops, Peppermint's Digi Time is currently live/ongoing, and there's one more workshop later on this year. Cannot wait. 

If you tell me Tina Aszmus is teaching a class, I know I'm in for sure. I love her whimsical designs and her watercolor paintings, and I was excited to learn that she and Anna Maria are teaching a mixed media class at SC. I think it will be really fun to learn to play with different mediums and how to incorporate them in my layouts and Project Life spreads. Plus, enrolment in this class comes with a free class kit (while supplies last)! Win win.

Lisa Spangler is one of my favorite cardmakers, and she is currently teaching a series of cardmaking workshops at SC. The first one is all about Halloween and Thanksgiving, and how cute are those sample cards she made in the shot above?! While I am mainly a scrapbooker/PL-er, I do like to make cards on occasion and I think this is going to a great dose of inspiration. Pretty sure I need the cute squirrel and ghost stamps in my life as well. 

Are there any classes you're looking forward to taking? 

No comments:

Post a Comment