Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day by Day // Kickstart


Happy December everyone! I feel like the months have passed by so quickly and it seems surreal that we've already reached the last month of 2015.

With the end of the year approaching, I know I've got Project Life on my mind. I've been documenting my everyday life through this system since 2012 and I'm excited by the idea of the upcoming new year and a new album. Lots of possibilities. That being said, I'm happy to announce I'm co-teaching a new workshop at Studio Calico for their Day by Day 2016 series. Here's the class info for Day by Day // Kickstart:

Start your 2016 album off right! Beshka, Geralyn, Kelly, Leena and Tracy are teaming up to share their Documenter expertise and keep you on track all year long. They'll kick the class off on January 1st with an inspirational look at their title pages, as well as a PDF sharing weekly prompts for photos and journaling. Throughout January, they'll each be sharing a start to finish video of their process, as well as tips and tricks on staying organized, inspired, and caught up with your album. The support doesn't end there! Our team of teachers will be on the message boards sharing challenges and answering questions, and meeting with students in two scheduled chats.

To purchase Day by Day | Kickstart, add this item to your cart. Or bundle and save! Purchase all four of our 2016 Day by Day Workshops with one click and save 25%! This early bird pricing goes through December 31st. To find out more about the Day by Day Workshop Bundle, click hereThis workshop is enrolling through January 1st 2016 at 3:00PM EST and content will be available starting January 1st. 

Also, those who purchase the bundle before December 31st get this free 4x6 stamp set designed by One Little Bird. Can't wait to get this in my mailbox. A discount + free stamp = a win win! 

I hope to see you in class!

1 comment: