Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shoppe Update | Joyful Collection


Happy November everyone! There are exactly fifty four days until Christmas and I'm so happy that we're nearing the most wonderful time of the year. I love the holiday season and am excited to experience the festivities, focus on joy, and document all the magical holiday moments in my December Daily and Project Life album. I also went to town and designed a new holiday printable collection for In a Creative Bubble this year, called Joyful, as well as two new holiday card sets. This holiday release is colorful and happy, featuring bold colors and clean designs. As with each IACB holiday release every year, I stuck with bright colors again, with no hints of wintertime, to keep them versatile and useful for people who celebrate the holidays in warmer climates as well.

For those that are interested in the entire Joyful collection, I set up a bundle in my shoppe with a discount price and some bonus journaling cards - win win! See all that is new this month over here, or stick around for a look at all the new holiday products, starting with what's in the Joyful collection:

Joyful Journaling Cards No.1


Joyful Journaling Cards No.2


Joyful Journaling Cards No.3


The nutcracker was the very first card I designed for this release, and I think he's my favorite :)


Joyful Filler Cards No.2


Joyful Elements No.1
Perfect for filling in those 2" square pocket page protectors!


Joyful Elements No.2
I'm so happy with how this set turned out! The tickets and some of the tags were inspired by vintage travel ephemera and can be used as little embellishments on cards or even right on photos. I've been working on my 2015 DD and some of these pieces made their way into my album - couldn't resist :)


Joyful Digital Stamps No.1


Joyful Digital Stamps No.2


In addition to the Joyful collection, I also designed two more card sets for the holidays.

Holiday Flash Cards
This is a basic but super versatile set of cards that feature holiday-themed words. They're easy to use as filler cards or simply with a note/story jotted down under the word!


Holiday Prompt Cards
These holiday themed prompt cards are designed to help you document your stories during the Christmas season. I decided to keep these black and white so that they'll be versatile and easy to incorporate in any of your projects.


Along with these new designs, I also rereleased some of the Good Cheer holiday products from last year since I've gotten several emails inquiring about them. You can find all the holiday products in this section of my shoppe, with the newest designs first and the older designs on the second page.

Thank you for your continued support and if you use In a Creative Bubble products in your work, I'd love to see! Shoot me a link or tag @inacreativebubble / #inacreativebubble on Instagram. Happy Tuesday! xo.

3 comments:

  1. Are these set up as pdfs to print on 8.5x11 paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these set up as pdfs to print on 8.5x11 paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful release! I love that you did a b/w card set for this too!

    ReplyDelete