Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Shop Update


The temperatures have been dropping and there's frost early in the morning, sure signs that winter is approaching. Today, I've got a new release at In a Creative Bubble and it's all about wintertime. There's a hodgepodge of winter-related products (all tied together by a blue/aqua/green color scheme), so I'll explain the different designs down below. If you'd prefer to skip right to the store, you can see everything that's new over here.

3x8 Winter Journaling Cards
I'm still loving the 3x8 size and this new set of cards is definitely going to be used in my December Daily. A few of them can also be cut down to 3x4 which is always a win-win in my book! I really enjoyed illustrating those snowflakes on the 'let it snow' card and you can find the snowflakes interspersed through the rest of the new sets. Now I kinda wish I had a Minc because I think that card would be so beautiful if it was minc-ed with silver foil :)


Let It Snow Journaling Cards No.1
When I was brainstorming ideas for winter themed designs, I knew right away that I wanted to include a (friendly) yeti in these cards! He was the first thing I illustrated :) I think he'd make a cute filler card with a small stamped phrase underneath him. The other cards a good mix of clean and versatile designs, prefect for documenting your winter activities.


Let It Snow Journaling Cards No.2
I'm really happy I went with a blue/aqua/green color scheme for this release. I think the look so pretty all together and the colors really evoke a cool and chilly winter vibe. I also had fun designing new patterns for these cards, and that blue snowflake one is my absolute favorite!


Let It Snow Elements
With December Daily on my mind, I knew I wanted to design some coordinating elements to go with the journaling cards! This set has a fun mix of tags, labels, and tickets that I think will be fun to use on top of photos or in the 2" slot page protectors :)


Let It Snow Digital Stamps


Bundle Up Journaling Cards
I wanted to design a set of black and white winter themed cards, similar in style to the Classic Holiday cards. More snowflakes, more clean type, more room for journaling :) I'm very happy with how these cards turned out!


Winter Cut Files
Finally, this set of cut files (in png and svg format) is in response to the requests I've been getting for the snowflake cut file I designed for my December Daily cover. Aside from the snowflake background which is included here, I designed a couple of other 4x8 tags, backgrounds, and large images that can also be used in your holiday scrapbooking. I plan on incorporating a couple of these in my own album as well. Hope you like them!


And that's a wrap for this winter themed release. Hope you're enjoying December so far and your holiday season isn't too crazy. Happy Tuesday! xo.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have found your blog and your shop! I love your style. Thank you for creating such wonderful products. I am excited to use them in my December Daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy using them :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to use some of these....but living in Australia makes them completely useless to me. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I normally design a holiday collection (this year, it's called Make Merry) that is bright and colorful, without any references to snow/winter, so that those in warmer climates can use them. Then I work on winter themed designs, which is this release. You can find summer printables in my store that I released earlier this year: http://creativebubble.bigcartel.com/product/summertime-journaling-cards

      Delete
  3. I love your collection, it's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yeti is adorable! If only it snowed where I lived, I'd snatch these up!

    ReplyDelete