Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Shop Update


Squeezing in a second update over at In a Creative Bubble before the month ends! This time around, there are three new journaling card sets and their coordinating digital stamps. You can find everything that's new this month over here. Also, don't forget to check out the Last Chance category for products that will be retired after this Sunday, February 4th.

Here's a look at the new products:

Around Town Journaling Cards
I'm revisiting the theme of local adventures around town with this set (you can find the previous designs here - the Local Wanderer and Everyday Adventure sets). It's something I've done before, but my style is constantly evolving and I knew I wanted some cards that were more clean and classic than the previous cards which incorporated more handlettering and script fonts. I'm really pleased with how this set turned out! They're perfect for documenting those days where you're out and about around town. I already reprinted a few of these since I'm working on both Project Life 2017 and 2018 simultaneously.


Around Town Digital Stamps


Tea Time Journaling Cards
I've had the Coffee Break cards in my store for nearly a year now, so I thought that it was about time I made some cards for tea lovers! I actually drink a lot more tea than coffee, so it was fun to design this set of cards. I decided to keep them black and white so they would be similar to the Coffee Break cards and would be really versatile + could coordinate with any photo or Project Life spread.


Tea Time Digital Stamps


Snippets Journaling Cards
Adding another everyday themed set of cards to the store :) I always need more of this type of cards to document snippets of everyday life, so I designed this set. Bright colors, clean type, simple patterns...hoping you find these useful for your own projects as well.


Snippets Digital Stamps


And that's a wrap for January! Thanks for visiting and I hope you like these new products! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment