Friday, May 4, 2018

National Scrapbook Day 2018



Happy (Inter)national Scrapbook Day, everyone :) I've got some fun stuff for you this weekend, and it starts today! First up is a storewide sale at In a Creative Bubble. Use the code NSD2018 for 10% off your order, from now until Sunday night (11:59pm PST). It's the perfect time to pick up some printables and digitals for some weekend scrapping :)

Please be sure to enter the code at checkout.

I also designed some free cards for you to use! You can download the PDF over here.


I hope you like them and have an enjoyable weekend full of crafting! I'll be back on Wednesday, May 9th, for May's In a Creative Bubble shop release ;) I've been having fun designing a new travel collection and I'm so excited to share it with you all. I'll try and have some peeks over on IG before then too. As always, thank you so much for your continued support and happy weekend! xo.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie. Looking forward to the new Travel collection.

    ReplyDelete