Friday, July 20, 2018

Elsewhere


Hello, hello! It's been a while since I last blogged, but I'm hoping to update more this summer with a few projects and posts to share (fingers crossed - just have to find the time to do so!). Today's entry is a quick round-up of some recent/new collaborations I've had the pleasure of working on. I am always thankful for the opportunity to design products for other companies and I'm really excited about the things we've been able to put out together!

------------------



Starting with the most recent release, I've been working with Elise from Feed Your Craft on some stamps and kits for her shop, and the first kit I designed was released this past weekend. It is called Soak Up the Fun and the bright colors are going to be awesome for documenting all your summer memories. I designed the stamp and the journal cards in the kit, and Elise came up with a really cute printable to go with it :) We've got more things planned that are in the works, so stay tuned! She's also restocked the Seek Adventure stamp set I designed a few months ago - that one is definitely a personal favorite :)

------------------



Elle's Studio releases monthly kits full of journal tags and die-cuts, as well as an assortment of other cute embellishments and scrapbook supplies. I worked with Elle to design a couple of the tags in their June and July kits, and she also asked me to design their Let's Relax stamp set :) We came up with some fun ideas together like those buildable ice cream stamps (alternatively, the circle and doodle stamps can be used for some whimsical patterns!), and there's always a thrill in seeing my designs go from computer screen to tangible product!

------------------



I've known Shanna for years now, and it is so awesome to see her brand Illustrated Faith flourish and grow through her hard work and passion for creativity + Bible journaling. Together, we worked on developing and designing the logo and some printable ephemera and cards for Bible Nerd Club! You can see May's printables here, as well as a garden themed June printable sheet here. A few people have been tagging me on Instagram with how they've used the designs, and it is so fun to see them being put to use! :)

------------------




Pinkfresh Studio recently released a brand new collection of stamps and dies, and I'm really excited that some of my designs are included with this release. I worked with Kinnari to design some intricate cover plate dies for card makers, and you can find them here: there's the Geo Leaf background, Geo Floral background, Fancy Floral 1, and Fancy Floral 2 dies. The Fancy Floral dies are particularly cool because they can be used separately or layered together for a beautiful effect. 


Aside from the cover plate dies,  I also got to make a stamp + die combo for card makers. I designed and illustrated two cityscape stamp sets: A Day in the City, which is an everyday themed set, and Home for the Holidays, a holiday themed set. Both of these stamp sets coordinate with the Cityscape die, so you can get the most out of this cover plate die by mixing and matching the stamp sets! The only cards I make nowadays are for birthdays and Christmastime, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on these sets and putting them to use.

------------------

Along with these new/recent collaborations, you can continue to find some of my designs over at Studio Calico. Some of my favorite products they've released are my Enjoy the Journey stamp (included in the June Expedition documenter kit) and Getaway planner stamp! :)

Ok, that's all for today. Thank you for reading and happy Friday! xo.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new collaborations and it's great to see your work in other kits I've been getting. I miss your regular blog posts, but I look forward to seeing your pages on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've picked up three of these four collabs and I love them all! I've gotten Elle's kits since they began and this is the first kit that I used the day I received it. AND I've almost used the entire kit already! This was also my first Feed Your Craft purchase, I love everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete