Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Shop Update


Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I last updated the blog, but I wanted to share today's new In a Creative Bubble release with you. There are four sets in total: two 'themed' sets and two 'everyday' releases. As always, there are coordinating digital stamps as well. Let's take a look at what's new:

Back to School Journaling Cards
Yesterday, most students in my city went back to school and it really feels like it marks the end of summer. This new set of school themed cards is fairly simple and basic as I wanted it to be versatile enough for those documenting younger kids and older teens (or even college students!).


Back to School Digital Stamps



Birthday Journaling Cards
The next themed set in this release is a printable card set for documenting birthdays. I had a lot of fun making this set and opted for a brighter color scheme than the more muted Back to School cards. Lots of clean and classic designs, but I couldn't resist adding a cute party animal - hello, Mr. birthday bear!


Birthday Digital Stamps


Routine Journaling Cards
Next up is a new set of cards for documenting routines and everyday life. Since I kept the color scheme black and white, I had fun focusing on the type and playing around with mixing fonts on the different card designs :) This is a great set to use for Project Life and for noting down simple, everyday happenings.



Routine Digital Stamps



Savor This Moment Journaling Cards
As I was brainstorming ideas for this release, one thought that kept on coming back to me was how fast summer was flying by. So I decided it would be nice to have a set of cards to document the importance of living in the present, savoring those moments, and remembering all the good times that you're experiencing. This set is a personal favorite and I know it'll get a lot of use in my own albums!



Savor This Moment Digital Stamps


Hoping you all like the new designs! Thank you for your continued support and encouragement :) xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment