Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Shop Update

Happy autumn, everyone! I can't believe it's already nearing the end of September, though I've basically had no concept of time this year and am still confusing the days (anyone else?). Anyway, today's In a Creative Bubble shop update is a fairly big with both seasonal and everyday items - there are twelve new products in total. Click here for everything that's new in the shop, or stick around as always for a look on the new sets.

Let's start off with the seasonal goodies! I've got a bunch of new fall printable sets and coordinating digital stamps, and the bold autumnal colors make me so darn happy.









Next up are some new Halloween themed printables + coordinating digital stamps. I don't do a Halloween release every year as honestly it's not my favorite holiday, but I always get requests for them so I had fun coming up with some new designs this time around. The masked up pumpkin is a nod to this year's reality, and I hope people can still find ways to celebrate the holiday safely, even if trick or treating may not be possible.








I wanted to make sure there are also everyday options/products in this release for people who aren't interested in seasonal designs. So this release also includes a new addition to the ongoing Recorded series, as well as card sets + coordinating digital stamps to document all the media you're consuming, whether that be books/TV/music/podcasts etc.

I've done lots of reading/book themed designs before, so I tried to do a more modern take this time with prompts referring to virtual libraries, print/digital subscriptions, e-books etc. The bibliophile girl card also comes in several variations with different skintones and hair colors.





The Now Streaming cards are the perfect ones to use for documenting the media you're watching/listening to. Like the On the Shelf cards, this is my attempt at a more modern take on the topic, with wifi icons and the black & white graphic card (which has the perfect spot for you to add a 2.5" photo of the TV show/album/podcast you're enjoying!) instead of retro TVs.
And that's it for this month's shop update. As always, thank you for stopping by and for your continued support! Have a great week, everyone. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment