Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Shop Update


Hello, hello! It's been a while since I wrote on this blog. I took a little break from the shop in August, but I'm back with this month's In a Creative Bubble September release. Here's a look at what's new this month:

Fall Goodness Journaling Cards
Ahh, fall. Bring on the cozy layers and cooler temperatures. This new set of autumn themed cards feature deeper color tones that are a bit out of my comfort zone (purple! mustard yellow!), as well as some simple illustrations. The ombre leaf card is my favorite :) I hope to put these cards to good use as autumn settles in.


Fall Goodness Digital Stamps


Self Care Journaling Cards
This set of cards is all about loving yourself, taking care, and doing what makes you happy. I went with a bright color scheme and some fun graphics with plenty of space for journaling on the cards.


Self Care Digital Stamps


Truly Magical Journaling Cards
I'm really excited about this new set of cards because they're basically a HP-themed version of my Recorded series! I had a lot of fun designing them and by keeping them black and white, I think they'll be really versatile and easy to use for documenting your magical stories and experiences.


Truly Magical Digital Stamps


Trick or Treat Journaling Cards
I don't design Halloween printables every year, but I was feeling inspired this month to create something new. I also had a hard time choosing the color scheme for this set, but ultimately I settled on mixing it up and making half of the cards black and white and half of them colorful. I tried to keep the graphics and designs clean and simple so they'll be easy to use with your Halloween photos! Hope you like them :)


3x8 Stay Curious Journaling Cards
For this first new set of 3x8 cards this month, I knew I wanted to go with designs/colors that were bold and whimsical! (The color scheme of this set also coordinates with the Self Care cards.) I chose 'Stay Curious' as the title of this set because I thought they could be used for documenting those little adventures and moments of wonder in life, but really, a lot of them can be used for noting down everyday moments in general :) The circle card is a personal favorite.


3x8 Fun Times Journaling Cards
The second set of 3x8 cards this month coordinates with the Fall Goodness cards since these cards feature a deeper, moody color scheme that is perfect for autumn. The sentiments are everyday-themed so they can be used for all types of stories. As always, I love keeping the graphics modern and clean, and there's plenty of space to add photos or write down your stories.



That's a wrap for this month's release :) Don't forget to check out the Last Chance section as well, as there are products that will be retired on October 28th. Thank you for looking and for your support! xo.

PS. I've been getting a few questions about my holiday designs this year, and I have an upcoming (physical) holiday kit called Festive and Fun with Feed Your Craft this year that I'm really excited about! That will be revealed on October 1st and will be sold on October 7th. I'll also be releasing a digital/printable holiday release as usual, and that will be coming mid-October :) Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Please keep 'em coming with the 3x8s! I am trying to embrace that size for my travel (and other) mini-albums, and your stuff is always so great!
    Also, would you consider making more 3x8 PSD templates, like your Travel and Everyday ones? I absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you are enjoying the 3x8s as much as I am :) And I do plan on creating more templates...hopefully soon!

      Delete