Thursday, October 18, 2018

Shop Update


Can you believe that Christmas is 67 days away? The countdown is on for the most wonderful time of the year, and today's release is all about the holidays! I've got a brand new digital collection called Falala that's perfect for documenting those special holiday memories, and I'm also releasing a bunch of additional holiday products as well. You can find all the new products in the shop over here. As usual, I've created a bundle for the new Falala collection that is slightly discounted and it comes with an extra sheet of printable cards + elements :)

Here's a look at what's new this month, starting with the designs in the Falala collection:

Falala Journaling Cards No.1


Falala Journaling Cards No.2


Falala Journaling Cards No.3


Falala Filler Cards
Just one set of filler cards this year, but it includes some of my favorite cards! Love that quote from the Elf movie, and of course I had to draw a little elf too :)


Falala Elements No.1
I love designing these 2" squares and circles because they fit perfectly in the page protectors with the 2" slots!


Falala Elements No.2
New tags and tickets that are sure to be a go-to embellishment for decorating your photos and pages.


Falala Digital Stamps No.1


Falala Digital Stamps No.2


Aside from the Falala collection, there are also a couple of brand new holiday products in the shop! Here they are:

December Details Numbered Cards
It's been a while since I last did numbered December cards, but I thought I'd bring them back with an updated, classic design. There are full sets of Dec 1-31 cards in both black and red, and I decided to leave out the year so you can use them for holidays past and future!


So Much Joy Journaling Cards
Black and white cards are a personal favorite for me, because they're so versatile and can be paired with any color scheme. If you're looking for more black and white holiday cards, I also have the Classic Holiday set from last year still available in the shop :)


Merry Moments Traveler's Notebook Papers
With the growing trend of traveler's notebooks in scrapbooking, I know some people have opted for this format for documenting the holidays this year. This set of traveler's notebook sized papers has a good mix of cards that are patterned, have room for journaling, include simple templates, and have lovely, bold designs! I'm really happy with how they turned out and would love to hear if you are interested in more TN sized papers in the future.


3x8 Holiday Cheer Cards
My 3x8 cards were first introduced to the shop last year and they are truly becoming a staple in my memory keeping stash! The 3x8 Holiday set is still one of my favorites, and I've got two new 3x8 holiday-themed sets for this year. First up is this black and white set of 3x8 cards, with plenty of room to add your journaling :) They're a great way to insert additional stories and thoughts to your albums.


3x8 'Tis the Season Journaling Cards
This second set of 3x8 holiday cards is bright and colorful, perfect for documenting all the cheerful holiday moments this Christmas. I've got grand plans for these in my December Daily!


3x8 Holiday Photo Templates
Finally, I've got one more new product for this holiday season - brand new 3x8 layered templates! This set is a great way to get some extra photos in your album, and there's a fun mix of type-based designs to pair with your photographs.



Fourteen new holiday products + one bundle...that's a wrap for this year's holiday release! Hoping you find something that interests you and thank you for your continued support :) Happy Friday! xo.

3 comments: