Thursday, January 31, 2019

Shop Update


Hi everyone! Here is January's release at In a Creative Bubble, the first of the year :) Before I dive in and show you all the new products, I do want to mention that I need to make room for new stuff in the shop and that means a bunch of older products are retiring. They've all been marked down and moved to the Last Chance category of the shop, and will remain there until the end of February.

PSA over...now let's take a look at the new release for this month:

One Day at a Time Journaling Cards
I always like starting the year off with a basic set of cards to document everyday moments and life! This set features a softer color scheme and there's plenty of room to jot down your stories.


One Day at a Time Digital Stamps


Nope Journaling Cards
To balance out the happy, everyday themed set, I thought these cards would be helpful for recording tough times and those less than perfect moments in life. I kept them black and white for ultimate versatility.


Nope Digital Stamps


Winter Wonder Journaling Cards
I've been wanting some new winter themed cards for this season, so I decided to design this set. I'm really in love with the soft blue palette here and I added pops of color with the yellow and pink. For those of you who are experiencing the extreme cold and snow from the polar vortex right now, I hope you stay warm and safe!


Winter Wonder Digital Stamps


Full Heart Journaling Cards
With Valentine's Day coming soon, I thought it was the perfect time to release a new love themed set. Of course, these can be used for a variety of stories as well! There's a mix of playful type and fun graphics in this one and I hope you like them.


Full Heart Digital Stamps


Yoga Journaling Cards
I'm really excited about this new yoga themed set because they're fun and a bit different. I included some of my illustrations here, with a yoga girl (available in a few different colorways!) as well as another small figure doing the Warrior 2 pose :) The colors of this set coordinate well with the One Day at a Time cards, so it will be easy to mix and match the different cards in an album.


Yoga Digital Stamps


That's a wrap for this new release. Hope you find something that interests you and as always, thank you for your continued support. It means a lot! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment