Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Shop Update


Hi everyone! The first shop update for February is a small but fun release of everyday themed products for your memory keeping. There are two 3x8 journal card sets, a set of 3x8 layered templates, and a much requested set of 4x6 journal cards! I will have another release next week with some of the usual 3x4/4x6 journal card sets + coordinating digital stamps :) As for this release, let's take a look at the new designs.

3x8 Delightful Journaling Cards
The 3x8 cards continue to be a growing trend in scrapbooking these days and I designed this new everyday themed set that will be perfect for all kinds of stories. This set is my personal favorite from this shop update :)


3x8 Remember Journaling Cards
I love a versatile black and white set! This is another everyday themed set that can be used for telling all sorts of stories and added to your scrapbooking arsenal. I think it would be super fun to use these cards to make a 3x8 mini book as well.


3x8 Snapshots Layered Photo Templates
As I was designing the 3x8 cards for the shop, I thought that a new 3x8 layered photo template set would be a good addition to this release. These templates are really easy to use and they're especially helpful for when you want to include some extra photos on your pages.


4x6 Little Memories Journaling Cards
Finally, this colorful set of cards includes twelve new 4x6 card designs. I've been getting requests to design more 4x6 cards and I thought these may be useful for those looking to fill the 4x6 pockets with filler or journaling cards. There's even a card that would be fun to cut up and use as little journaling labels! Hope you guys like these as much as I do :)


That's a wrap for this first February release! Don't forget to check out the retiring products in the Last Chance category as they have been marked down and will be retired at the end of February. As always, thank you for your continued support and I cannot wait to see what you make with the In a Creative Bubble products! Happy Tuesday xo.

4 comments:

  1. I love everything you create! One question--where are you getting your 3 x 8 albums?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! I've altered a 6x8 chipboard album in the past to make it a 3x8 one (blog post here: https://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/2017/02/prone-to-wander-3x8-travel-mini.html) and I've also purchased 3x8 albums from Ali Edwards' shop. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. it does! Thank you! I hope this size becomes more standard as far as albums go--Love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete