Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Shop Update


Hi everyone! As promised, I'm back today with the second shop update for this month. I've designed four new journaling card sets and their coordinating digital stamp sets, and I'm so pleased with how they all turned out :) You can find all the new February products here.

Just a quick reminder as well to check the Last Chance category for the marked down products that are retiring at the end of February.

Now let's take a look at the new goodies:

Introvert Mode Journaling Cards
This set of cards is for all my fellow introverts who prefer staying at home and who enjoy spending some alone time relaxing and recharging. I opted for a softer color palette for this set and it was a lot of fun to create designs that I could really identify with (and will probably use a lot in my own album, haha).


Introvert Mode Digital Stamps


Food Coma Journaling Cards
The things I eat and the places I eat them are topics that are frequently included in my Project Life album, so I thought it was timely to add a new set of food-themed cards to my shop with this release. The set I designed last year (Tasty cards) had tacos and burgers, so this time I thought I would highlight some of my favorite Asian eats - ramen and milk tea :) I'm so happy with how these filler cards turned out and let me know in the comments below if simple food illustrations are something you'd like to continue to see in future food-themed sets (and any specific food/dishes you'd like to see!).


Food Coma Digital Stamps


Local Love Journaling Cards
This new set of cards is bright, fun, and perfect for those everyday adventures around town! It's definitely one of my favorite themes to design and I like the bolder color palette that I decided to go with. The striped filler card is my personal favorite because it's just so colorful and happy :)


Local Love Digital Stamps


Watch + Listen Journaling Cards
This new set of black and white cards was designed to help you document the things you are watching and listening to. I thought I would keep it fairly simple and versatile with this minimalist color scheme, and by combining both topics into one set, you get a good variety of cards to use in your albums.


Watch + Listen Digital Stamps


That's it for February! I'm excited to use these new products in my own albums. I recently wrapped up my 2018 Project Life album and have been wanting to start my 2019 one (as well as go back and work on my 2017 album, lol). I also have some old, incomplete mini-books I've been motivated to tackle again. Once I find time to make progress in those projects, I hope to share a peek of them on the blog :)

Thank you for your continued support in my shop and I hope you like this release as much as I do. Happy Wednesday! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment