Thursday, March 28, 2019

Shop Update


Hi everyone! I've got a small March shop update today....squeezing this in before the month ends :) There are three new printable card sets as well as three coordinating digital stamps. Here's a look at what's new this month:

Good Morning Journaling Cards
First up is a new morning themed card set. The designs in this collection focus on the early hours of the day, and there are a few breakfast related illustrations as well. I think my favorite card is the 'let's eat' one! :)


Good Morning Digital Stamps


Hello Spring Journaling Cards
This new set of cards is all about springtime, and I really enjoyed designing these cards and working with a fresh color palette. The filler card features cut-out inspired illustrations of a butterfly and florals, and I really like how that turned out. I've already printed out a bunch of these cards to document the warm weather and cherry blossoms blooming in our neighborhood.


Hello Spring Digital Stamps


Read Journaling Cards
Books is always a popular topic in my shop and this new set of black and white reading themed cards is similar to the Watch + Listen cards I released earlier this year. This set features lots of simple, minimalist designs with plenty of room for journaling so they're easy to use in your albums!


Read Digital Stamps


Thank you for taking a look! Your continued support means a lot. Be sure to check out the Last Chance section as well to see what's retiring at the end of April. Have a great weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment