Monday, April 22, 2019

Shop Update


I've got a fun shop update today at In a Creative Bubble! This release includes a bunch of everyday and travel themed designs and there are eleven products in total (six journaling card sets and five coordinating digital stamp sets). Here's a look at what's new this month:

Nice Day Journaling Cards
Let's start things off with one of the new everyday themed sets. I wanted this set to be bright, happy, and full of positive vibes. I mixed in a bit of my handwriting ('have a nice day') with the clean type for a whimsical look and the happy sunshine card just might be my favorite from this set!


Nice Day Digital Stamps


Dreamer Journaling Cards
This set is all about documenting those incredible moments at an amusement park, whether those memories be enjoying the rides, eating all the treats, or simply capturing the magic. I'm really pleased with how this set turned out, especially the color scheme with the lighter peaches/pinks and the bold contrast of the black and white designs. Hope you like it as well!


Dreamer Digital Stamps


Recorded Journaling Cards No.9
The popular black & white Recorded cards are some of my favorite ones to design, and I love being able to continue this ongoing series throughout the years. I can't believe we're already at set no.9! As always, I try and make the designs as versatile as possible with a mix of everyday/basic phrases and lots of room for jotting down your stories. I also decided to mix in some of my handwriting this time :)


Aloha Journaling Cards
One of the new travel themed sets this month focuses on tropical vacations and island getaways. I had so much fun illustrating that cute whale and happy pineapple! Some of these cards can definitely be used for other stories as well and I hope you find them useful and easy to use with your photos and stories.


Aloha Digital Stamps


Boston Journaling Cards
It's been so long since I last released city-specific cards. I wanted to bring these back and I have Boston up in the shop this month. While I know there are so many things to do in this city in general, these particular designs were inspired by the activities I did when I visited the city last year (eg. eating seafood, visiting Harvard etc). I'll definitely be using these cards when I start my travel mini-book!


Boston Digital Stamps


NYC Journaling Cards
Finally, I've got a brand new set of New York City themed cards in the shop. I've made New York themed designs before (several years ago) but those ones have been retired from the shop and are no longer available. I wanted to create this updated NYC set to reflect my current modern and clean style and I'm quite happy with how the cards turned out. I think the Statue of Liberty card is my favorite :)


NYC Digital Stamps


That's all for April's release! I hope you find something in the shop that interests you and as always, I want to thank you for your continued support. Be sure to check out the Last Chance category for products that will be retiring at the end of the month as well. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment