Friday, May 3, 2019

(Inter)National Scrapbook Day 2019


Happy (inter)national scrapbook day everyone! Hope you've got some plans to get crafty this weekend. I'm going to try and do some catching up in my Project Life album.

I'm joining in with the celebrations this weekend by having a storewide sale at In a Creative Bubble. Use the code NSD2019 for 10% off your order, from now until Sunday night (11:59pm PDT). Be sure to check the Last Chance category of the shop as well for items that will be retired at the end of the month.

Please make sure to enter the code during checkout.

I've also got a freebie set of cards for you! :) You can download the PDF here.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy NSD! xo.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely freebie. Very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently found you through Pinterest, and really love all of your work!!! I just came home from a short trip to NYC and the printables in your shop have served me and my album well. :) Thank you so much for these freebies, and for all the other work that you do! Even your past albums from 2016 have been giving me so much inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete