Thursday, July 4, 2019

Shop Update


Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a brand new release at In a Creative Bubble and it's full of fun, summer-y designs (and a few extra sets as well)! Let's take a look at the new products:

Hello Summer Journaling Cards
Summertime is in full swing around here and I'm excited for long summer days and having fun under the sun! This seasonal set has lots of clean and colorful designs to help you capture your summer memories. The fruit card is my personal favorite :)


Hello Summer Digital Stamps


Outdoor Explorer Journaling Cards
I'm adding a new outdoor themed set of cards to the shop this month and I'm so happy with how they turned out. These cards are great for documenting your nature walks, hikes, camping getaways, or trips to national parks and there's plenty of room on the cards to jot down the stories of your adventures.


Outdoor Explorer Digital Stamps


Splash Journaling Cards
This next set of cards has designs that are perfect for days spent at the beach or by the pool. I really wanted to use shades of blue/mint for the cards and I added a pop of orange/yellow to the color scheme for a bright, summer-y look. Hope you like these cards as much as I do!


Splash Digital Stamps


Endless Summer Elements
Aside from the usual printable cards & digital stamp sets, I decided to add a set of summer themed elements to the shop this month since the travel versions were such a hit! I've mixed up the offerings in this set to include a hodgepodge of circles, squares, and adventure patch-inspired designs. These elements would look awesome in summer mini-books or layouts and I really enjoyed coming up with the designs :)


Aside from the summer-themed designs, I've also got two new sets of cards to add to the shop this month. Here's a look at them:

Stationery Addict Journaling Cards
It's no secret I'm a big fan of stationery and this set of cards is for all my fellow paper lovers! I love documenting visits to paper shops, my stationery hauls, and #onthedesk shots so I thought this set would be a fun addition for those who enjoy recording the same things :)


Recorded Journaling Cards No.10
I can't believe I've hit card set no.10 in my Recorded series! I released the first set of these cards way back in 2015 and they've been a fan favorite ever since. As always, the cards in this series are black & white for ultimate versatility, and set no.10 features an entire set of 4x6 cards since it's a size that is often requested for the shop. Hope you like them!


That's it for the July update this month! I hope you find some things you like and want to add to your collection. Thank you all for your continued support and for showing me your beautiful creations on Instagram (please tag me @inacreativebubble or use the #inacreativebubble hashtag so I can see them!). I really love seeing how you use my products and am constantly inspired by your creativity!

Hope you all have a great weekend! xo.

PS. Quick reminder that I've moved a few things to the Last Chance category of the shop...they'll be retired at the end of July. Always making room for new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment