Monday, October 14, 2019

Shop Update // Holiday Release



Hi everyone! Today's release is all about the holidays and I'm so excited to share all the merry things I've been working on.

This year's In a Creative Bubble digital collection is called Holiday Cheer and it's jam packed with bold and festive journaling cards, colorful elements, and versatile digital stamps for all your holiday documenting. I've also got a bunch of additional holiday products for those interested in 3x8 and traveler's notebook sizes too. As always, there is a bundle set up in the shop for the new collection right here and it is discounted and has an extra sheet of printables + elements for you to enjoy!

Let's take a look at the holiday release, starting with the Holiday Cheer collection :)

Holiday Cheer Journaling Cards No.1
Mr. Yeti is making a comeback and he comes bearing presents :) I'm glad you all like him so much and I had fun coming up with a new design for him! The 4x6 falala card is another favorite in this set because I have a similar banner in my home during the holidays.


Holiday Cheer Journaling Cards No.2
Mr. Nutcracker is another fan favorite that's been redesigned and is making an appearance in this year's collection. He's joined by a cozy snowglobe ornament card as well as some clean and simple designs with classic colors and fun typography.



Holiday Cheer Journaling Cards No.3
In the past, I've designed separate filler card sets for the holiday release but this year, you may have noticed that I've chosen to incorporate those types of designs right into the journaling card sets. This set has the festive deer and holiday wreath for you to use :) I couldn't resist adding a nice pop of yellow to this set with the 'joyful' card as well.


Holiday Cheer Journaling Cards No.4
I'm introducing an all 4x6 journaling card set to the holiday collection this year in response to frequent requests for more 4x6 cards. This set is particularly useful for those who are planning to do 4x6 December Dailys this year and are in need of more 4x6 cards :)



Holiday Cheer Elements No.1
As always, the 2" circles and squares have been designed with the 2" pocket page protectors in mind. They also make great accents for your layouts! I'm particularly fond of the postage stamp Santa and Rudolph :)



Holiday Cheer Elements No.2
The second set of elements is a fun assortment of tags, banners, labels, and more. You can definitely fussy cut these bits and pieces by hand, or pull out a die-cut machine like the Silhouette for the print and cut feature!



Holiday Cheer Digital Stamps No.1



Holiday Cheer Digital Stamps No.2



In sum, the Holiday Cheer collection includes four journaling card sets, two sets of digital elements, and two sets of stamp brushes. You can definitely pick and choose the sets you're interested in, but the complete bundle has a small discount and also includes this fun printable sheet of extra designs :)


Along with the Holiday Cheer collection, I've got a couple more new holiday products in the shop. Here's a look at them:

December Days Journaling Cards
These black and white cards are always fun to include in my holiday release. I find that I get so much use out of them because the bold but clean designs + simple color scheme make them super versatile. I also wanted to make sure there would be plenty of cards that have space for jotting down your stories. If you're in need of more black and white cards, the So Much Joy set + the Classic Holiday set are still available.


3x8 Remember December Journaling Cards
I love using 3x8 cards in my mini-books because it's an easy way to include more stories and/or photos. The size variation is also fun because I love adding layers to an album. This new set of 3x8 holiday cards features a mix of black and white designs as well as colorful cards, and my personal favorite (though it's hard to pick just one!) is the holiday cheer card that has little pops of color on some of the trees :)



3x8 Remember December Layered Photo Templates
Yay for new holiday templates for getting more photos in your album! I've paired these designs with simple and fun type, so I hope you enjoy using them.



Remember December Traveler's Notebook Papers
I'm a big fan of the traveler's notebook size (4.33x8.25") and while I don't plan on making a dedicated traveler's notebook for the holidays this year, I think these papers would make lovely inserts in a December Daily. I've definitely got grand plans for this set of papers and I can't wait to use them in my own album.


4.25x8.25 Remember December Layered Photo Templates
Finally, I thought it might be nice to include a new set of traveler's notebook sized layered templates for those who are interested in this size for the holidays this year. These templates are great for adding more photos to your albums and I'm always a fan of grid style templates for multiple pictures.



And that's it for this month's holiday release! Thirteen new products and one bundle for the Holiday Cheer collection...I've been in Christmas mode for a long time and while working on these designs has definitely been a labor of love, I'm glad that I get to finally show you the end results :)

Yesterday was also (Canadian) thanksgiving and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you, to all of you for your continued encouragement and enthusiasm for my designs and for choosing to use my products in your memory keeping. I'm truly grateful for your support and it makes me so happy to see my designs out there being put to use. I am so inspired by your projects! Please continue to tag me @inacreativebubble so I can see your awesome work. Thank you!

PS. A reminder that the Last Chance category is full of retiring products that have been discounted before they will be retired at the end of October. Grab them before they're gone!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collections, Geralyn! I look forward to using them. I also bought your collection from Feed Your Craft. :-) All wonderful designs. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm a Canadian, but I live in the States so it's a much bigger Holiday over here than what I remember back in Canada. I would actually prefer to get Thanksgiving over with in October so that I could slide into Christmas mode right after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete