Friday, November 22, 2019

Shop Update


Popping in to share the latest release at In a Creative Bubble. It's a small but fun one with four new journaling card sets and three digital stamps :) In this season of thanksgiving, I want to say thank you for your continued support with a release day discount - save 10% off retail price of the new products, today only. (Ends 11/22/2019 at 11:59PM PST). Hope you like this release!

Here's a look at what's new this month:

In the Kitchen Journaling Cards
Starting with my personal favorite this month - this baking/cooking themed set! I know this will be particularly useful during this upcoming holiday season. I kept the color scheme of the cards fairly similar to the holiday release so they can coordinate together :)


In the Kitchen Digital Stamps


Indoorsy Journaling Cards
I love designing outdoor themed cards, but I am actually a homebody so I really enjoyed making this new set of cards. These cards are centred around this theme of home and hanging out around the house. With a mix of colorful and black and white cards, as well as clean and simple designs, I hope you find this set useful for your everyday documenting.


Indoorsy Digital Stamps


Retail Therapy Journaling Cards
The holidays are coming up and I've got shopping on my mind. (I've already begun Christmas shopping!)  I decided to keep this shopping-themed set black and white for ultimate versatility and they can be used for documenting purchases for yourself/your loved ones, online shopping, and visits to your favorite stores around town.


Retail Therapy Digital Stamps


Recorded Journaling Cards No.11
Finally, I've got a new set of black and white cards to add to the ongoing Recorded series. I decided to mix it up this time and have both 3x4 and 4x6 cards here. These cards continue to be both a customer favorite as well as as a personal favorite because they are just so easy to use in projects. I love having these cards printed and ready for jotting down stories I want to remember!



Thanks for sticking around and I hope you like the new release! Have a great weekend. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment