Friday, April 3, 2020

Shop Update


Happy April everyone! I hope you're well and safe wherever you are. March felt like it spanned an entire year and I'm so glad it's finally over. So much has changed and shifted in our everyday lives and as we attempt to adjust to this new normal, I've found solace in keeping a journal, continuing to create, and looking through my past scrapbooks (reminiscing on simpler, happier times!). I haven't quite decided how I'll be documenting covid-19/global news in my Project Life yet, but I know that it will for sure make an appearance since it has so drastically affected daily life.

Today's new release at In a Creative Bubble is focused on springtime, home, and positivity - themes that have been on my mind these days and ones that will hopefully inspire us to continue looking for the good in life and to record details of our everyday. Let's take a look at what's new this month:

Spring Vibes Journaling Cards
A simple and fresh set of cards to document springtime, warmer weather, and sunnier days. I wanted to make sure there was a lot of green in this set, and my personal favorite card is the one with the plants that says 'good things'!


Spring Vibes Digital Stamps


At Home Journaling Cards
I've always been a major homebody and have made designs centred around the idea of home in the past (Indoorsy + Introvert Mode are still in the shop), but I'm happy to revisit this theme as I've been getting a lot of requests for new cards to document our current times spent staying in. I had lots of ideas for this and found it hard to narrow down to one set, so I may have to expand on this theme again later! For now, here's a set of cards that's all about hanging out at home and enjoying the great indoors.


At Home Digital Stamps


Take Care Journaling Cards
In these tough times, I'm finding it so important we take care of ourselves (and others, of course!) - learning to slow down and take a break from the news and media, looking for happy moments in our everyday life, finding positive ways to fill our time, and staying connected with loved ones. This set of cards is designed to help you document just those things and I hope you find it useful in your memory keeping.


Take Care Digital Stamps



Right Now Journaling Cards
This new set of black and white cards is perfect for everyday documenting. I'm sure I will be reprinting them a lot because using "-ing" words as prompts is my favorite way to jot down notes on life right now.


Good Vibes Elements
Finally, I've got a new set of everyday printable elements in the shop. There's a touch of spring and a focus on the positive stuff in life, and these colors and designs were designed to coordinate with the newly released products so they'll be easy to mix and use together. The happy sunshine is my favorite!



Hoping you like the new release and as always, thank you for checking in, continuing to support this shop, and sharing how you use IACB products to help tell your stories! Please take care and have a good weekend (at home) everyone! xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    These are wonderful and I may have just purchased them all!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thank you so much for creating these, especially at this time. I sure hope you will share how you decide to record this time in your Project Like. (I could use all the inspiration right now...)

    ReplyDelete