Friday, May 1, 2020

(Inter)National Scrapbook Day 2020


Happy (inter)national scrapbook day everyone! :)

I'm starting the festivities early and joining in with the celebrations by having a storewide sale at In a Creative Bubble. Use the code NSD2020 for 10% off your order, from now until Monday night (May 4th at 11:59pm PDT). Be sure to check the Last Chance category of the shop as well for items that will be retired at the end of May.
Please make sure that the code is entered during checkout.

As a thank you for your support (seriously, your continued support is what keeps me going and designing every month!) and in celebration of our special holiday, I've also designed a free set of cards for you! You can download the ready-to-print PDF and/or the individual PNGs of these cards here.

I hope you have a fun weekend crafting (or perhaps you're making memories to document later!) :) Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for May's shop update! Happy weekend xo.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Somehow I missed these--but found them when I came to check on the new update today! YAY!! Your style is terrific--love your products!!! Thank you for the freebies, too!!!

    ReplyDelete