Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Shoppe Update


I'm so excited to show you the newest shoppe update I have at In a Creative Bubble! Lots of bright colors, fun themes and new designs that I'm already putting to use in my own Project Life album. I love it when I get inspired to make make make :) There are four journaling card sets and three digital stamps that are joining my previous release (earlier this month) in the new section of the shoppe. Find them all over here. or stick around for my thoughts and ramblings.

Awesome Journaling Cards
I'm always in need of some new everyday-themed cards to add to my stash. These ones are my go-to cards since they can be used for pretty much anything. That's why I came up with this Awesome set; it features lots of versatile designs that can be used to document happy moments in your life. My personal favorite is the 'super duper' card!


Bookworm Journaling Cards
This set is for all you bibliophiles out there as it celebrates one's love of reading and enjoyment in getting lost in a good book. There's a fun mix of playful type and small illustrations as usual - the perfect cards for documenting your latest read. I also chose to include both a 'books and coffee' card and a 'tea and books' card since I knew people have different preferences. I love both in general, but when I'm reading, I love curling up in bed or on the sofa with a cup of tea :)


Bookworm Digital Stamps


Spellbound Journaling Cards
This set of cards is my personal favorite this month! I was definitely inspired by the Harry Potter concert I attended, where a live orchestra performed the music from the first movie while the film played on the big screen. I knew I wanted to design a set of cards to help record this special experience, as well as any more HP events or outings in the future! (I'm pretty sure I'm going to re-watch/marathon the movies in August, ha.)


Spellbound Digital Stamps


Vancouver Journaling Cards
Finally, one new city to add to the travel section of my shoppe - Vancouver. Located in the Pacific Northwest, this beautiful Canadian city is known for its lovely scenery, its multicultural residents, and its rainy weather (ha). I may be biased, but I love this city so much and it is really fun to explore the different neighborhoods and local shops and eateries! You'll see some raindrop motifs in this card set as a nod to the city's nickname of 'Raincouver'. I chose a soft, outdoorsy color scheme and illustrated some simple graphics to finish this set. I had tons of other ideas, but eventually narrowed it down to some clean and versatile designs.


Vancouver Digital Stamps


This wraps up my updates for July. I hope you love them as much as I do! As always, please tag me on instagram at @inacreativebubble (and/or use the hashtag #inacreativebubble) if you're using any In a Creative Bubble products. It makes me so happy to see my designs used in your albums and projects! Thank you for your continued support in my small shoppe. Happy Wednesday! xo.

3 comments:

  1. Super love your style in making journaling cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! I totally missed this post in July. So happy you made a Harry Potter set!!

    ReplyDelete